Welcome Guests!

2011年9月30日星期五

RSS

Using an RSS reader is better than visiting sites individually because I just need to login my google RSS reader, and add the my favourite web to the RSS. I can see the new updating information of few web at my Google Reader, and vist those sites from my google reader links. This technology is very useful because I usually save these web links at my own computer but sometimes I won't use my own computer. When I use other computer, I still can visit my favourite sties through google reader because my account has all the links I added. Web-based aggregator is more convenience because I can login my account anywhere with any computer if there is internet. The desktop software has some limitations because it is not every computer with this soft ware.

没有评论:

发表评论