Welcome Guests!

2011年9月29日星期四

My first blog post

Hello I am new here today!

I found that Blogger is a very interesting and creative website. It allows people to create their own blogs and customize them with personal preferences.

I have seen a lot of online blogs and I feel it is a easy and quick way to share people's life and make new friends who have many things in common. People are able to communicate with friends by leaving comments and can read others' messages on Blogger.

For my point of view, Blogger is a great place to hold today's availability of information. People share thoughts and ideas about their daily life simply by uploading pictures or typing words on Blogger without using any papers and pens. It is not time consuming and saving lots of trees. By contrast, personal privacy might be an issue because lack of Internet security.

没有评论:

发表评论